Saturday, April 18, 2009

Though this is a painting I did last spring, I wanted to post it because on Friday it was selected to be in the Napa Art Museum's Plein Air Show. It will be displayed there for two months and also will be a page in the museum's 2010 calender. I had a wonderful day painting on Friday with my painting partner Sterling. We spent the day in one of my favorite spots, the tractor yard. This property is owned by a man named Bill who collects hundreds of tractors. I am in love with the old rusted 1950 models of Farmalls and Olivers. I love their rusted colors, flat tires,curves and boot/tin can capped exhaust pipes.
For those people who have tried to post a comment, I have now opened up the comment link to make it more accessible. I appreciate all your feedback.

No comments: