Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Class Times, Travel and More

I spent yesterday teaching in my Pepper Road studio. One of my wonderful students bought me a box of natural light florescent tubes. He installed them and what a difference! I have been avoiding turning on the lights in the studio since they would cast a yellow glow. The new lights are awesome!

I am now teaching on Fridays instead of Saturdays. Saturdays seemed to have too many conflicting events. Now, I offer a morning class from 9:30-12:00.

This summer is going to be a busy one with Art at the Source just around the corner and travel. Come check out the show. It runs June 6th-7th and 13th-14th from 10:00 to 5:00. It is at my Sebastopol studio at 7245 Wilton Ave. I have been busy painting and there will be lots of new work to see.

After Art at the Source, I will be traveling to Mexico for two weeks with my son and my mother. I am looking forward to painting the tropics and taking lots of pictures. My husband and I are working on a trip to Hawaii at the end of summer. Both of us have never been and it will be our first real vacation with just the two of us.

No comments: