Friday, May 22, 2009

Only two weeks left until Art at the Source at my Sebastopol Studio! Time is flying! Yesterday I blocked in the above painting. It is a view leading up to my country studio. The building in the background with the triangle light pattern is my studio. This painting was done from a winter photo. Now the creek has dried up and the grass has turned brown. I find I am so much more inspired to paint in the winter and early spring.

Today was a teaching day. Afterwards I delivered a painting to Tiburon to be judged for an art festival in August. I am also waiting to find out if I got into San Luis Obispo Plein Air Festival and will find out early next week.

2 comments:

A Week In The Life of A Redhead said...

hmmmm ... I love this painting too. Maybe I should add to my dream wish to become the success at motivational speaking and be able to buy at least 4 of your wonderful paintings.
Catherine

Dua F said...

Nice bblog you have